Who Can't Use Ultralieve
Ultralieve Should Not Be...
- Used for the treatment of malignancy (application over a tumour)
- Used on the skin over metal implants, including pacemakers or other electronic implants
- Used on an infected or bleeding area
- Used on the skin over vascular abnormalities (such as haemangioma, capillary, lymphatic, arterial or arterio-venous malformations)
- Used directly on the abdomen of pregnant women
- Applied directly over active epiphysis regions (growth plates) or over the eyes, skull or testes
- Used over open wounds
- Used by individuals who do not comprehend the instructions for application
Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.