Revitive Ultrasound comes with a 24 month parts and labor warranty.
- The warranty begins on the date of purchase. In the event that your Revitive Ultrasound is not in good working order Actegy Health will provide, during the warranty period, a replacement or repair. The warranty is subject to proof of purchase being provided; therefore you should retain your original receipt.
- The extended warranty is only valid for the Revitive Ultrasound device.
- The service consists of either repair or replacement products that will be provided on an exchange basis and will either be new, equivalent to new or re-conditioned. All replaced spare parts and products shall become the property of Actegy Health.
- Actegy Health's only obligation under this warranty is the provision of the service as set out above.
- Unless agreed in writing, the warranty will not apply to the following conditions:
If you have not used, stored or handled the product properly, if you are in breach of contract terms, or have not followed our instructions in the product manual or those of the manufacturer. Damage or defect due to wilful neglect or negligence by anyone other than us will not be covered.
Your statutory rights are not affected by any of the following terms and conditions.
Services and Conditions of User
As part of our service, we agree to provide you with information and other services that we may decide to offer, subject to the terms of this agreement. Upon notice published through the service, we may modify this agreement at any time. You agree and continue to agree to use our services in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations and in accordance with the terms and conditions set out in the policies and guidelines outlined below. Please note that you will be referred to as 'customer' in this agreement.
Linking to our website
You may not create a link to any part of our Website, without our prior written consent, which can be requested by contacting [email protected]. Unless expressly stated to the contrary in any relevant consent, any consent granted by us to you shall be subject to the following conditions:
- You shall only link to our Website in a way that is fair and legal and which does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it;
- You shall not link to our Website in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists;
- You shall not remove or obscure by framing or otherwise, advertisements, copyright notices, or other information published on the Website;
- Our Website must not be framed on any other site;
- You shall not link to our Website from a linking site which contains any adult or illegal material or any material that is offensive, harassing or otherwise objectionable;
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice; and
- You shall remove any link to our Website immediately upon request.
You shall indemnify us and keep us indemnified from any claims, loss, damages and expenses incurred by us arising from any breach of the provisions contained in this section of the Terms and Conditions.
Any use of the Website or any part or content of the Website other than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions is prohibited without our prior written consent.
Rules for Online Conduct
By using the service, you agree that you will not attempt to undermine the integrity of this web site.
All trademarks appearing on the service are trademarks of their respective owners.
We have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this web site.
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site. Your IP address is used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
Our site's registration form requires users to give us contact information, like their name and email address, and unique identifiers. We use customer contact information from the registration form to send the user information about our company. The customer's contact information is also used to contact the visitor when necessary if they have subscribed to the mail list. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings by choosing to unsubscribe. Unique identifiers are collected to verify the user's identity and for use in our record system.
This site may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
Our site uses an order form for customers to request information, products, and services. We collect visitor's contact information and unique identifiers. Contact information from the order form is used to send orders and information about our company to our customers. The customer's contact information is also used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings. Unique identifiers are collected from Web site visitors to verify the user's identity and for use as account numbers in our record system.
We would love to keep in touch
Sign up for our emails and we'll keep you updated with our regular offers, and exclusive discounts just for you.